Sunday, June 13, 2010

My heart belongs to Europe.


It's true. I'm inlove with Europe. Would you consider it a bad thing if you are addicted to a continent? It may not be as bad as some other addictions the world today provides you with, but when it comes to the point that you crave it so much that you HAVE to go... I guess that's probably not too healthy. Well that’s the point I'm at. I need to go back. I love to travel and even though I have already been to many places around Europe and the British Isles I still always feel like I'm seeing the places again for the first time. It always astounds me to learn about different countries and cultures. Well considering this addiction of mine, I guess it's a very good thing I'm flying to London in a week and a half. :) I am fulfilling one of my lifetime goals. Study Abroad. I have planned for it my whole life and the opportunity to go this summer fell right into my hands. I feel so thankful for this amazing experience I am about to have. I have been home from BYU now for a couple months and as much as I love being home I am ready to start my adventures abroad. So dear heart, soon your aching for travel and adventure will no longer be. And to you beautiful London, I have missed you and I will be there soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

madisonbrielle@gmail.com