Sunday, June 20, 2010

Pain please go away.

Great. Leave it to me to go and get hurt. I must say excellent timing self! Less than a week before I head to London and I cut my knee open. haha. So here is the story... at my little sister's birthday party we had a wonderful and fun paint fight. After we headed over to the huge slip n' slide to wash off. As I started the difficult task of washing the paint off I decided to slide forward on my knees to get to the next big puddle. Now this little slide forward was of no small consequence. This slide gave my right knee 2 huge gashes. I slid over a broken sprinkler and it definitely had fun tearing up my knee. Against my will, my mom made me go to the med clinic and sure enough they stitched up the 2 gashes with 11 stitches and many, many numbing shots. Not pleasant at all. I am now on crutches and wearing a knee brace that goes from my ankle to my mid-thigh. I look great! haha. What a bummer. I am in some serious pain. Who would have thought it would hurt this much? I am supposed to wear my brace until Saturday but I leave for London on Thursday so I think I am just going to be rebellious and take off the brace before I leave on Thursday. I don't want to hobble around the airport. Oh how I hope this knee injury heals fast so I can dance around London soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

madisonbrielle@gmail.com