Tuesday, July 20, 2010

FAMILY!!!


Yes. I cried when I saw them. I’m such a baby sometimes. I was so excited I couldn’t pay attention in any of my classes today and it was hard because I don’t have a cell phone here so I couldn’t just call them and see when they were coming. So I just waited and waited by the door. Haha. I was like a little child. My family finally arrived and we all embraced one another. I thought I could hold it together until when I got to my mom she was sobbing so I lost it. I love her so much! I get my crying when happy curse from her. We had so much fun just laughing, hugging and catching up. We then headed to Oxford Street where we did some shopping and then went to some museums. Surprise we got separated in the Victoria and Albert Museum and we never did end up finding each other so thankfully we had set up the London center as a meeting place in case we did get split up so eventually Cailey, Cami, Caitlyn (Cami’s friend that came with them), and I met up with mom and Kenna at my home. By then it was getting pretty late and we had tickets to go see Love Never Dies! We ran to the tube and barely made it to the show on time. Love never dies is the sequel to The Phantom of the Opera. It is brand new and it was amazing. Well the story was kind of strange…. But so is the original phantom. The music is amazing though. Absolutely breathe taking. This play takes place in Coney Island so you can imagine how eerie it was with the circus atmosphere. But I quite enjoyed it. And being with my family made it better. Thank you Broadway and thank you Andrew Lloyd Webber for the amazing night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

madisonbrielle@gmail.com