Sunday, July 18, 2010

There's so much in the world that I'd like to soak up with my eyes.
Those are perfect lyrics from a song by Zee Avi called "Just you and me" That's exactly how I feel. There is so much to see and explore in the world that I know I will never be able to experience. But I dream every day about the wonderful places to see and the adventures to be had. I will never stop traveling. I will save and travel and save and travel for the rest of my life. It is my one true love.


My time in London is going all too fast and I don't know what to do. We are already half way done and I only have a month left here in this fairytale life.

Saturday we went to markets like we always do and walked around London.
Unfortunately we have a test on Monday so I spent a lot of the weekend studying. My classes here are not easy by any means. They might just be the hardest classes I've had so far at BYU. A lot of work. but thankfully the work requires me to go out and visit museums and studying paintings. The papers are so much fun to write when you can actually see the paintings in real life and experience them in such a different way than just reading about them. I love this place. I love Art. I love History. I love London. I love life here. Never make me go back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

madisonbrielle@gmail.com