Monday, July 19, 2010

Today I just explore London and had a good time roaming the streets and getting lost in little shopping markets. London is seriously the best! I was able to go see a play at the Shakespeare Globe. It. Was. Incredible. Funniest play I have ever seen. Hands down. It is called Comedy of Errors. The characters were hilarious and it was so much fun! We were in the standing are but that didn’t even matter because I was so entertained! Oh the wonderful, fun little entertaining things you can do here in London. After the play we walked the streets of London for a while. Just for fun. When we got to St. Peters I just stood in awe at its beauty. It is so beautiful with the moon shining on its marvelous dome. I love St. Peters. It is magnificent. Oh and not to mention the fact that my friend Lizzie and I got way lost in the “Bad parts” of London. Clubs everywhere and drunken men walking around. We were kind of scared… but we knew that we would eventually find out way back home and that we would be protected. We were and we eventually found a tube station to get us back home. Just another fun adventure to add to my summer memories.














No comments:

Post a Comment

madisonbrielle@gmail.com