Thursday, July 22, 2010



Today after class I met up with my fam bam on Oxford street. We ate sandwiches at a café and then I took them to the London Eye, Big Ben, Westminster, National Gallery, and Trafalgar Square. Sight seeing will never get old to me. I love it so much. The world is an amazing place with so many places to explore.

Travel, travel, travel. It’s all I want to do. I didn’t have nearly enough time with my family as I had wanted but after a couple hours I had to make my way back to the London center. Our teachers got us tickets to see War Horse. Which I can’t complain it really was incredible. Life changing in fact. It is about a young boy who lies about his age and enters the army during WWII. So sad. One of my teachers, Professor Tate, knows Mackenna from BYU and he had an extra ticket so he told me to give it to her. I was so happy to have her come along with me. We both cried (mostly mackenna. The play really touched her because she has studied a lot about WWII. Love her) It was very sweet. After we met up with the rest of my family and had a painful goodbye on the front steps of the London center. It was a lot sadder than I had thought it would be. I will see them again soon but it was just so good to be with them for these past coupe of days. I love them so much and I am so thankful I have each one of them in my life. They means the world to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

madisonbrielle@gmail.com