Friday, July 23, 2010

Well I do miss my family but it’s back to the normal schedule. Today is Friday and we have our weekly field trip in London Town. Today we went to Westminster Abbey. (But this is the first time I have been able to actually go inside!) It was so wonderful to be able to go inside and go on an extensive phone tour and see the incredible beauty in this Abbey. I separated myself from the majority of the group and did the little phone tour by myself. It was more special that way, I think. At the end I sat on a bench and just stared at the beauty while I thought about my life. I feel so grateful for this summer. Everything about it is changing me and I feel so blessed. It is moments like these I want to always remember.


Tonight we had an adventure, however, with a little mouse we named tiny. It was the cutest, tiniest little creature I have ever seen! Unfortunately we met through a sticky mousetrap. It was 3 in the morning and Emily and I had been up late chatting, (like usual) when we heard little squeaks. We looked behind the dresser and found this little guy stuck on the trap. We knew we had mice, but we were not prepared for its cuteness. So what did we do? We got the trap, a plastic bag, went outside, pulled it off, and let it go. So funny. What girls we are. We couldn’t kill such an adorable animal. We thought it best not to tell our housekeeper. ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

madisonbrielle@gmail.com